Parents to Be!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

11 weeks....

Tomorrow marks week 11 of my pregnancy and I am feeling much more like myself...so grateful for it! Its been a busy week -- I've been promoted at work to a management position so there are a lot of changes going on. But I've saved the biggest bombshell for last -- I'm now preparing to tell my bosses about the baby, probably by the end of the week.

I am ready for everyone to know now -- ever since I got pregnant, I've wanted to keep it a secret in case something went wrong, and I just wasn't ready for the attention. But now with my promotion, the attention hasn't been so bad, and I don't want this happy secret hanging over me when I start my new job on Monday. So I'm thinking about how I want to approach it and what questions I want answered.

Plus I'm tired of dressing to hide my slight bump and ready to start wearing maternity pants! Although the belly band I got from my sister has gotten me through work over the past two weeks!!!!

We are starting to kick around some baby names but we've agreed we're not going to discuss them publicly until we settle on one. We've also been doing lots of nursery shopping -- staying with the Pooh theme -- but no closer to deciding on a crib. We are, however, eyeing a stroller and a pack and play that we think would be great for taking back and forth to Grandma's house. Options are below, if you have any suggestions -- please let us know!!!
-R, J and Baby G

Graco Quattro Tour stroller
Graco Pack and Play

No comments:

Post a Comment